Tuesday 30 August 2011

Well, had an eventful weekend!

Spent Friday night and Saturday daytime in Brighton, then hopped on a train to Worthing Saturday afternoon to visit Kalima and get my tongue split!

My boyfriend had his split done by Quentin a just over a year ago and he is such a lovely guy and a brilliant mod artist!

I dont actually wanna go into much detail about the procedure because I think thats just something for the artist and client to know, but what I will say is that the sound of the cutting and the clamps are the very worst part!

The left side is still quite swollen and I don't have much movement in it yet, but it's  doing pretty well considering! I managed to eat pretty much straight after too!

The only issue I've really struggled with is that where it's making me dribble a lot, I'm swallowing so much saliva it's making me throw up fairly often. Drinking Coke seems to be helping, although I feel pretty weak because I've not been able to eat...

I won't publish the video here but I'll try and get some gory screen shots on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment