Monday 5 September 2011

London Tattoo Convention 23-24-25th Sept 2011

Just thought I should mention that the London Tattoo Convention is this month!

I think I'll be getting tickets. My best advice would be to try and go on the Friday if possible, as I've been twice before on the Saturday and sometimes it's just too crowded to be able to stop and look at any stalls for long.

 I'm looking forward to looking at work by Simone and Volko from Buena Vista Tattoo Club in Germany, as I'm not sure how two artists tattoo together and I'd like to ask them about that... Also will be nice to see Boff from Divine Canvas who tattooed my foot, as he's a lovely guy. Plus, there are a lot of stalls from clothing companies (remember to get your cash out beforehand as sometimes there's a massive queue and the machines charge!) and jewellery companies. I usually find myself with a huge wodge of flyers from companies to check out once I'm home!

I think I'll be going on the Friday so I'll be sure to take some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment